Subject: Is there an actual rulebook in the Target version? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric V
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked this up to be an Xmas present, and discovered as I was wrapping it that the seal was broken. So I took a look inside to make sure all the bits were there. The only thing obviously missing is a rule book. Are the rules printed on one or more cards with the black back that I see in one of the video reviews? Or am I missing a rulebook?

Thanks all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a rulebook in every version I have seen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
If you look at one of the unboxing videos (e.g. https://boardgamegeek.com/video/156708/las-vegas/vegas-dice-...) you will see that there is a rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric V
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bummer. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Becker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules aren't all that terribly complicated - there is a BGG YouTube video describing the game you could refer the giftee to.

I also found a few copies of the rules in pdf out on the interwebs after a quick Google search, but I'm not sure of the copyright so would rather not post a link here - if you want you could do your own search and print out a copy. The old "Alea" version and the new edition are the same rule-wise.

This is a great gift, hope the recipient enjoys it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric V
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric V
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Solution: I purchased another copy to give as a gift, and I'll keep this one. Everybody wins!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.