Popular Tags: [View All]
Claud
Netherlands
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fatti non foste a viver come bruti, ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza
mb
Just to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to th wonderful lot of people you wolfies are.
These whishes are meant to embrace every religion and even lack of (probably my case), so if anyone does not feel the warmth of the whishes, please read it this way: Happy holidays!
If you do not have holidays in the coming days...well, I am sure you got the concept right at this point .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Zarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
Claudinko wrote:
Just to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to th wonderful lot of people you wolfies are.
These whishes are meant to embrace every religion and even lack of (probably my case), so if anyone does not feel the warmth of the whishes, please read it this way: Happy holidays!
If you do not have holidays in the coming days...well, I am sure you got the concept right at this point .

Same to you, Claudio, what a lovely thought
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord of Christmas Cheer

a Village
North Pole
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hijacking this thread to wish all you Wolves, Wolf Mates, Elder Wolves and Wolflings a very Merry Christmas. Game on!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna B.
Sweden
Ängelholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy Holidays to one and all!

Time to get on with the Christmas cheer, we get together Xmas Eve over here. There will be games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.