Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Piotr Konieczny
Poland
Katowice
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I own the base game + 2 expansions that were released as part of the KS. I haven't realized it back then but the Japanese game already had three more expansions - 2013 Fairy Garden, 2014 Six City Alliance and 2015 Path Before Heaven. Did anyone hear anything about any plans to release those in English? The original KS was after all a success, so one would hope those would see a light of day one day...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope they do release them but only after triple checking that the English conversion is correct. Is triple checking enough? Hmmmmm...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Plans are release those in English through pre-order/directly to retail. Previous news stated that no separate Kickstarter campaign is planned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♬ Stephanie ♩♪♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♪♫♪
United States
In the middle of nowhere
New York
flag msg tools
Honey + Yeast + Time = Nectar of the Gods
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I read somewhere that they are doing a Kickstarter for Fairy Garden next year, but I don't remember where...

This might be older news, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
As it stands right now, there will be no new Kickstarter for the Fairy Garden set and its expansions. We are editing and playtesting them now and we will be ready to start printing shortly. Make sure you follow our Facebook and newsletter to get the pre-order information for them so that you get some of the goodies that will be offered. More details will be available shortly, but we will be printing and releasing the next 3 games, Fairy Garden, Six Cities and Path before Heaven (we might change the name of this one).

Rich Gain
Japanime Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaiyoot wrote:
I hope they do release them but only after triple checking that the English conversion is correct. Is triple checking enough? Hmmmmm...
Not if they don't leave the original JP text in the Excel file they're using to TL the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really hope they will change their initial plan and use Kickstarter to do pre-order for Fairy Garden and its expansions. I just looked how much a non-EU friendly shipping of Starlight Stage ($25) would cost to me. The answer is between $70-$84 shipping to Finland.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devon Karl
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
batanen wrote:
I really hope they will change their initial plan and use Kickstarter to do pre-order for Fairy Garden and its expansions. I just looked how much a non-EU friendly shipping of Starlight Stage ($25) would cost to me. The answer is between $70-$84 shipping to Finland.

We understand there are some issues with the shipping prices for international orders being very high. We suggest first logging into your account on Japanime Games and attempting the order again. This may have an effect on the cost. If it still seems too high, please contact us using the form on the about us page and we will be happy to see if we may have another option for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JapanimeGamesInfo wrote:
batanen wrote:

We understand there are some issues with the shipping prices for international orders being very high. We suggest first logging into your account on Japanime Games and attempting the order again. This may have an effect on the cost. If it still seems too high, please contact us using the form on the about us page and we will be happy to see if we may have another option for you.

I used Starlight mainly as an example to see what pre-ordering from your store would possible mean for Fairy Garden (I need to investigate more about Starlight before deciding on purchase). I certainly do know wanting Fairy Garden, but requirements are EU Friendly shipping with a reasonable shipping cost (which you offer with Kickstarter projects) and some nice bonuses (bonuses because game+shipping is probably more than getting the game purchased from a local store).

I also noticed that your store prices are currently wrong.

Starlight Stage - PRE-ORDER (this is just the base game)
UPS Worldwide Saver® $83.71 2 Days in transit
Est. Delivery on Mar 07 2018 23:30
UPS Worldwide Expedited® $70.28 6 Days in transit

Starlight Stage Bundle - PRE-ORDER (this has base game + other items)
UPS Worldwide Saver® $67.11 2 Days in transit
UPS Worldwide Expedited® $59.82 6 Days in transit
Est. Delivery on Mar 13 2018 23:30

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devon Karl
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
batanen wrote:
JapanimeGamesInfo wrote:
batanen wrote:

I used Starlight mainly as an example to see what pre-ordering from your store would possible mean for Fairy Garden (I need to investigate more about Starlight before deciding on purchase). I certainly do know wanting Fairy Garden, but requirements are EU Friendly shipping with a reasonable shipping cost (which you offer with Kickstarter projects) and some nice bonuses (bonuses because game+shipping is probably more than getting the game purchased from a local store).

I also noticed that your store prices are currently wrong.

Starlight Stage - PRE-ORDER (this is just the base game)
UPS Worldwide Saver® $83.71 2 Days in transit
UPS Worldwide Expedited® $70.28 6 Days in transit

Starlight Stage Bundle - PRE-ORDER (this has base game + other items)
UPS Worldwide Saver® $67.11 2 Days in transit
UPS Worldwide Expedited® $59.82 6 Days in transit
Est. Delivery on Mar 13 2018 23:30

That is odd. I will show this to the team so we can sort out what may be the issue. Thank you for letting us know about this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Konieczny
Poland
Katowice
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Err, just trying to keep this on topic. Is Fairy Garden or any other expansion available for pre-order?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devon Karl
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Prokonsul Piotrus wrote:
Err, just trying to keep this on topic. Is Fairy Garden or any other expansion available for pre-order?

It is not as of right now... but there may be a bit of information coming out around the end of the month. Keep an eye on Japanime Games' social feeds for news and sales.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gimme Abreak
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Has anyone seen any news yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OldDustJacket wrote:
Has anyone seen any news yet?

Yes. Kickstarter campaign launches on April 3rd! Glad Japanime Games chose this path. Now I only want oversized playmat with Elf Queen (cover art of Fairy Garden). Hope it's available separately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♬ Stephanie ♩♪♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♪♫♪
United States
In the middle of nowhere
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So many Kickstarters in April cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Horsington IV
msg tools
It's April 3rd!!!! I don't see anything on Kickstarter!!!!! : )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♬ Stephanie ♩♪♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♪♫♪
United States
In the middle of nowhere
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Omegasupreme651 wrote:
It's April 3rd!!!! I don't see anything on Kickstarter!!!!! : )
12PM PST says their Facebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Konieczny
Poland
Katowice
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://kickthetable.com/projects/370924922/heart-of-crown-fa...

for

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/156372/heart-crown-fairy...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.