Popular Tags: [View All]
Dale Braun
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my delivery confirmation email Thursday, and had USPS deliver Sat morning at 7am.

Unpacked the box and was very delighted in the components. I ordered the game, the three addons and the deluxe playmat. Wow! Even the packaging for the addons was gorgeous! I hated opening the packages, because it spoiled the look. Playmat tube is fantastic. It holds the playmat and has a container for holding most of the components. It won't hold the large scenario and character cards, but the playing cards, dice, etc,. fit. The small playmat slides down into the center hole left by rolled-up deluxe mat.

Mechanism chips remind me of the Splendor tokens - nice weight and beautiful artwork. Cards seem to be textured plastic, which shuffle well and feel like they'll take wear and tear very well. Love the look of the dice, and the glass beads are the large kind used in glass vase flower arrangements.

Even the game box is gorgeous; including artwork inside the box (both top and bottom) has me torn between throwing away the insert or keeping it, because the insert hides the artwork!

The gamebox-supplied playmat (the small one) comes in its own plastic tube for storing the mat in the box, but it means that the playmat has a slight curl on the ends and doesn't lie completely flat, although that might uncurl while you play. Also, there's a small (2mm) gap on the left/right side when you put the playmat inside the deluxe mat and the small artwork doesn't match the large artwork when the two mats are combined... but if that's the only thing I can find fault with, then I'm being hypercritical.

High quality all around. Well done, CTG, well done.

I am stoked to learn this with my wife!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Robinson
England
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I only got the base game.. so far! However, I agree. Top notch components... and a fun game too!cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaleb Michaud
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great, but there's got to be a way to get everything into the playmat storage tube - any luck by others or just requires bending? Tube is so big, hate to have a box to go with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still haven't even got a shipping email. Santa isn't real.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.