Josh
United States
flag msg tools
CHA was my dump stat
badge
Snob of the People
mbmbmbmbmb
We were partway through game 2, when I noticed as clear as day on the index: “gained by the player who opens this crates [sic].”

For some reason I’d thought that new personas go into the player’s tuck box, but any new advancement card went into the draw deck. I now see that (at least some) buildings are meant to go face up in front of the player who unlocks the crate. Of course, this slowed down the amount of building in our game, because new buildings were going into the deck, now bloated, and had to be purchased before building.

I feel terrible about this, but hope it’s not a fatal mistake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Ward
United States
Newport News
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It’s not too bad. For game 3, if you want, pull out building cards for each player if there are enough. If you can, try to match the top two resouces to the charter they’re going to. That’snot vital, of course.

Like you said though, it will just slow down the building rate, it’s not the end of the world. Just start paying attention to the headings from now on (:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothCJS
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kredal wrote:
It’s not too bad. For game 3, if you want, pull out building cards for each player if there are enough. If you can, try to match the top two resouces to the charter they’re going to. That’snot vital, of course.

Like you said though, it will just slow down the building rate, it’s not the end of the world. Just start paying attention to the headings from now on (:

Good to hear as we messed up the same way! (Just for game 1 though). We figured it doesn't matter too much but is a shame that a little of the thematic path each charter would have taken was lost. No biggie ^^.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deane Gainey
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If everyone followed the same rule, it won't be too bad. You're going to have a very creative village!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
CHA was my dump stat
badge
Snob of the People
mbmbmbmbmb
We (5P) just finished game six. I’d rate my error at 3 of 10 severity to the extent that I can tell. Great game! Everyone is loving it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.