Hide
7 Posts

Star Trek: Ascendancy» Forums » Rules

Subject: What happens when borg are player 1? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Rust
msg tools
At early parts of game when borg at not connected to there target they explore like players but always lay a Alan's and system pointed towards player 1... so do they sit put and spin when they are player 1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Borg aren't a player, so they will never be Player 1. They can get turn order 1, but that is completely different,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are unclear in this regard. I suggest they build towards the player with the lowest turn order card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyveron
United States
ChampionsGate
Florida
flag msg tools
... Or Will It?
badge
... That's Me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mattias wrote:
The rules are unclear in this regard. I suggest they build towards the player with the lowest turn order card.

Logical.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tyveron wrote:
Mattias wrote:

Logical.

I have Vulcan ancestry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill K
United States
Unspecified
Maryland
flag msg tools
. . . then came the king's son, wounded, sore bestead, and weaponless, and saw the broken sword, hilt-buried in the dry and trodden sand, and ran and snatched it, and with battle shout lifted afresh, he hewed his enemy down . . .
badge
A spicebush swallowtail caterpillar that was roaming my neighborhood.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mattias wrote:
I mentally made this translation when reading the Borg rules, if for no other reason than to accommodate the Mystery Turn Order optional rule. The rule doesn't seem unclear to me, but that's just IMO . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smash62bill wrote:
Mattias wrote:
I mentally made this translation when reading the Borg rules, if for no other reason than to accommodate the Mystery Turn Order optional rule. The rule doesn't seem unclear to me, but that's just IMO . . .

While I agree with you generally, the rule isn't written in a way to clearly take Mystery Turn Order or Borg getting the 1 card into account.

I can't really see an official clarification saying anything else than "lowest turn order" though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.