Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J M
United States
Beaumont
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hunter's desire! He is an instructor! Who wants hunters, often said that you do not know what Hunter will do? I want to say this fool, but there is this beginner training place for you! What is a hunter! What is hunting! Here is a simple explanation! Hunting monsters going out to hunt Monsters to strengthen hunters Materials hunting stronger monsters Clear quests Clear quests to earn a guild point

What is it like gobo of hunters? You know that such a thing? So what if all this were done with cards? Monsters, materials and quests are all cards up to Otomo Airou! How are you getting excited by the interest in the unknown world? The excitement Only those who reservoir 2000 the guild point to hunting destination the best dog I such switching things monster cards that are the subject of the quest in the Hunter win ... and white peace of mind would not this ring a bell to say for the hunter! It's a beginner training place for that! I impress upon him the hunter of knowledge eight Kejo of First next page how to hunt'll crowded tell me very hard in the card to the head in differents from now on! I will give a lecture along this content!

Knowing about Hunter 1. Knowing about your hunters and monsters! 2. To figure out the terrain where you hunt! 3 Always predict the next action and move! 4 In hunting, know how to succumb! Collect materials and make use of materials! 6 Train yourself for a strong monster! 7. Monsters should be used not only to kill them! 8. Continue to raise yourself during actual battle!

It is a real person. He is an instructor! Knowing about hunters and monsters is the basis of Hunter's basic! That's why I will explain the cards that are active at times when you are a part of you, subject to subjugation, sometime! You can become a hunter for the first time by understanding the role of all cards! There are 6 types of cards in all! I put all kinds of cards side by side on the next page! You can see the explanation by moving the mouse over the card whose description you want to see

Hunter Card Guild Monster Card Event Card Quest Card Otomo Airou Card

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Beaumont
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: "Translated" online tutorial 6-10
that's all! Course type of card finished! There are six kinds of cards. When hunting, hunt target monster with Hunter card and guild monster card Quest card and Otomo Airo card are sub deck Other cards remember the main deck first! The main deck is composed of 40 pictures and the sub deck consists of ten pictures! Also, only 4 cards of the same card title can be inserted! Remember me! Let's practice how to actually use these cards! First of all, first of all, where are you actually putting these cards! Then, proceed to the next lesson!

It is a real person. He is an instructor! Grasping the topography on which you hunt is fundamental in Hunter's basics, so I will train you how to view the play sheet that actually moves the cards! Where should the hunter card be placed? Where should I put the cards I want to prepare? While I'm lost I can not become a one - man hunter! From now on, show the play sheet that will be the field you hunt! Put this content in your head!

Hunting ground It is a place where hunting actually takes place! Target Monster Card Guild Monster Card. And there is a possibility that a hunter card will be placed! Sub deck deck sub deck place here | LAL (main deck) is here! Please! | Material storage place Materials you get in hunting will material and event cards used here! Throw it away here! Camp Preparation Zone Here's where the hunters hunting wait! Prepare to use cards for hunting! Put your hunter card and guild monster card here! All cards will start from putting them here!

! L! Explanation of how to see the Frysheet End of the truth î© î© î© î© î© ã î© î© î© î© î© î© î© î© î© î© î© î© î© î© î© î© î© î© î© î© î© î© ƒÒ ¤Ê¤ë ¤Ê¤ë ¤Ê¤ë ¤Ê¤ë ¤Ê¤ë ¤Ê¤ë ¤Ê¤ë ¤Ê¤ë ¤Ê¤ë ¤Ê¤ë ¤Ê¤ëNone. It is not only whether I am having fun but it is not! Did you remember to become a fine hunter? If I remember, I will give a lesson on progress

(not sure what happened here -RSV)

I'm a teacher who is 1926. I always predict the next quantity and I am going to stay, how will the turn go! What is a turn? What is ... What is ... What is a turn? Although it does not hurt or gets ridiculous, hunting Ri and doing me pf When I hunt for hunting and transfiguration When you do, do not hang it separately Turn Dh Goraya and you do not understand the number of birds that can not explain in the sky - Explain in the figure 5, go to the next D page immediately!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Beaumont
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: "Translated" online tutorial 11-13
About turn progression As a payment, you can draw 51 cards or a hill! Make sure that you are recovering the hunter who was headed towards the payment phase! Prepare Phase Prepare the card that you put in the preparation zone Can not be used 5 Please give an elaborate tour! When finishing quasi-finish, it is finally a leopard! For hunting phase hunting, I will give a lesson next, so please narrow it a little more! It is safe even at the end of the hunt 17, for the turn of the thousand coming to the subsection, do the,,! Prepare Phase: Of course it is swift to invade the materials you hunted and attack the hunters! There is 1 M termination phase!! Hand cheon string material 180 members are G –w –w ÉÏ 5 5 5 2 2 2 2 2

After the turn of the enemy's turn which may seem like it is too much, I will be responsible if the opponent's opponent's turn finishes. Starting quasi-hunting for hunting 43 all hunting it Even U Uba was. I did 5 turns that I followed! So, what is hunting for 5743? Were you hunting class?

Let's go hunting 7! Even if I go out to hunt without going abroad, I do not want to go to 1 OiiiD, and I will leave with the quasi - price or the way of opposing the "Tim Hunter 's" Alb 37, - " It is done so, how can a monster acknowledge it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Beaumont
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Check the size of the number on the top right (blue card) and compare to the number on the top left (yellow card)

Icons on this part of the card (right corner under picture on blue card) show the material of the monster.

put it in the material section as a material and you can use it any time from there

The number on the left is reward

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Young
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Thank you for translating this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Beaumont
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not sure how much more I can do. The program I am using isn't working right and I'm far too tired to learn anymore japanese.

If I had the booklet from a starter it would be easier. Also the only card scans I have found online are quite small so, again, the program I am using isn't doing well with the images.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaiah Butler
msg tools
I think Im missing something, I cant see the file or link to the translated online tutorial.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Beaumont
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
There isn't.

I was doing it myself but it's bigger than me and I'm having to use screen shots with google translate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.