12 Posts

Gaia Project» Forums » General

Subject: Be sure to check all your components rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fear The Clown
msg tools
mbmbmb
Minor issue but I finally got to the table with a group and discovered I have 2 bags of the yellow tech track markers and no orange so we couldn't play with an orange and yellow species. Minor issue but wish I'd caught it a week ago so I could have gotten a replacement going then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
-Gaia-Project-Fanatic-
mbmbmbmbmb
If you describe your issue in this part request form they should be able to send you replacement ones:

http://parts.asmodeena.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gilbertson
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
~ checked and approved. Thanks for the heads up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wolfpacker
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
feartheclown wrote:
Minor issue but I finally got to the table with a group and discovered I have 2 bags of the yellow tech track markers and no orange so we couldn't play with an orange and yellow species. Minor issue but wish I'd caught it a week ago so I could have gotten a replacement going then.

Until the other bag comes in, just use the markers of another color that is not in the game. So if you have orange, yellow, blue, and white, let the orange player use red markers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fear The Clown
msg tools
mbmbmb
Ag0n1st wrote:
If you describe your issue in this part request form they should be able to send you replacement ones:

http://parts.asmodeena.com/

Thanks, already did so before posting.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, my situation is under control but I wanted to make this post because something like 1 bag being duplicated in color is really easy to miss and you might as well double check now before you wind up needing them.

This was a truly minor issue but I just wanted to post about it.

Today was the first game I've played against people and not just the Automa, what was already a really good game was amazing and 1 of my best table experiences ever. Even my wife who I was concerned about being able to get into this heavy of a euro thoroughly enjoyed herself to the point that Gaia Project I believe is going to cut heavily into our Scythe time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Liu
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had a similar issue. I got 2 bags of white power markers and 0 yellow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fear The Clown
msg tools
mbmbmb
My replacements are already in the mail!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuck rowan

Franklin
New Jersey
msg tools
mb
I am actually missing board #1 from the game. Was sent a replacement board and now I have 2 #10 boards. Havn't been able to play since before Christmas. Waiting for reply before I return game to store for refund.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fear The Clown
msg tools
mbmbmb
That stinks. You could print out that tile and cut it out and put it in 1 if the #10s to get you by until you get your replacement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Watson
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Contacted parts dept. 1/9 because I received NO red structures. Everything else was there. Still No word.

Edit: 1/17/18 Reply stating they will send replacements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was missing a red mine. Contacted Asmodee and the part was in the mail in a couple of days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Watson
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dwwatson wrote:
Contacted parts dept. 1/9 because I received NO red structures. Everything else was there. Still No word.

Edit: 1/17/18 Reply stating they will send replacements.

Parts arrived shortly thereafter! Asmodee rules!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.