4 Posts

Space Hulk (fourth edition)» Forums » General

Subject: WD Dec 2017 new mission Corruption's Heart question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Liber Malefic
Finland
flag msg tools
The mission briefing tells Genestealer player to take one '1' blip, two '2' blips and one '3' blip (that's four blips altogether) and set up one each in each of the rooms on the map that has been shaded green.

Either I am blind or then on my copy of WD none of the rooms are shaded green.

There are six rooms on the map.

On which four does the Genestealer player place his four blips?

Or is there an error in the text and should it perhaps be three '1' blips (making it six blips altogether) and thus Genestealer player placing one blip in every room on the map?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hall
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
papepe wrote:
The mission briefing tells Genestealer player to take one '1' blip, two '2' blips and one '3' blip (that's four blips altogether) and set up one each in each of the rooms on the map that has been shaded green.

Either I am blind or then on my copy of WD none of the rooms are shaded green.

There are six rooms on the map.

On which four does the Genestealer player place his four blips?

Or is there an error in the text and should it perhaps be three '1' blips (making it six blips altogether) and thus Genestealer player placing one blip in every room on the map?

We've discussed this in another thread and I think mostly came to the conclusion that it's supposed to be the two red rooms and the two green rooms. That's about the only thing that makes sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liber Malefic
Finland
flag msg tools
alienux wrote:
We've discussed this in another thread

Link, please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hall
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
papepe wrote:
alienux wrote:
We've discussed this in another thread

Link, please?

Took me a minute to find it as it was actually posted in the SH 3rd edition board.

The discussion of the room colors starts about halfway down the thread here: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/27577436#27577436
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.