Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Grubert
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This is currently a placeholder for detailed instructions on how to make this print & play title.
Not all necessary files have been uploaded yet..

These instructions assume you are trying to get a high quality copy with all components. There are many ways to lower costs by skipping bits & pieces - details can be found at the very bottom of this post.

Required materials:
7x blue cubes 8mm
5x red cubes 8mm
5x green cubes 8mm
5x yellow cubes 8mm
25x metal cubes 8mm - you can get those at the BGG store.

The colored cubes need to be labelled. I found some tiny letter stickers at Michael's. Writing or branding them are two other options.

Board18inch.pdf - the main board is designed for a 18" x 18" quad fold board. You can either have it printed at your copyshop, Costco (cheap!), or somehow slice it and print out multiple pages on your home printer. I have used boardgamesmaker.com because their boards are laminated. For non-laminated prints you will also need:

1x 18" x 18" Translucent sheet suitable for dry erase markers. This could be Con-Tact paper or a thin piece of acrylic (Home Depot).

2x Dry erase markers & erasers, one in red and one in blue

3D print:
4x Train.stl - these are the player pawns. You will need two per player in your colors of choice, e.g. two blue ones and two red ones.

Too much work - I don't want to make all those parts:
You don't need the 3D printed pawns- instead use a sturdy piece of cardboard where two wooden cubes can be stored.

The wooden cubes could also be replaced by cardboard chits- see above for the number of each color needed.

The cards are the primary currency of the game - feel free to substitute with other items or just use a standard deck of playing cards.

The metal cubes are the secondary game currency and look really cool. You can substitute those with any other collection of identical items you have in your home, e.g. pennies.

The dice stickers are meant for blank 1" dice. You can use regular dice and then look up the results in this table:
1,2,3 - draw that many cards
4 - metal cube
5 - train symbol
6 - same as "1", i.e. draw 1 card

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.