Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Played my first game today, it was fun. However, after reading the rules again, I think I may have done something slightly wrong in the setup. I just put satellites for me and the automa player. However, I think maybe I was supposed to also have a third set of satellites set up in a static position based on the numbers on the Final Scoring tiles.

Just wanted to confirm this. 3 sets of cubes on the Final Scoring track, right, even in a solo game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam NoName
Canada
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sigmazero13 wrote:
Just wanted to confirm this. 3 sets of cubes on the Final Scoring track, right, even in a solo game?

Yes, the scoring track should have a dummy set of satellite cubes in addition to the automa player. Use the number in the lower right corner of the final scoring tile to position the dummy cubes in the correct number.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
mcdiarmid wrote:
sigmazero13 wrote:

Yes, the scoring track should have a dummy set of satellite cubes in addition to the automa player. Use the number in the lower right corner of the final scoring tile to position the dummy cubes in the correct number.

Thanks.

I figured something was off when I was doing final scoring and realizing "Hmm, I can never get third place, so the scoring differences aren't too big".

Looking forward to my NEXT play, and hopefully won't get slaughtered as bad as I did the first time (though I probably will).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.