Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Cooper
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
So, I've received everything but the RPG book and after looking at piles and piles of these things, was wondering if anyone has come up with any good ideas on storing the models which are/will be painted and for transport?

Right now, I'm using the deluxe storage box for the cards and such, I have the core game box holding terrain and all the boards (and that is a heavy box by the way) and after that, I'm kinda at a loss for the rest. I still have the Hydra and Cerberus in the clear plastic tray along with the core, pandora's box, and all large expansions with the clear plastic trays and in the cardboard box that holds them (not the actual expansion box, similar to the tray that holds the minis in the core except Hydra and Cerberus)

There is a lot here but if I can find a way to carry most if not all the minis in a case or box or two, and then carry the Deluxe and Core box, I think that will work just fine. Probably ought to look at a Battlefoam setup....or something similar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I would look at a Hip Roof box (or two).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Would magnetic storage work?

http://www.theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=203409

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Smith
United Kingdom
Gillingham
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just going to keep everything in their original packaging. You are not going to want to draw from everything, do just means taking core box plus one other.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Cooper
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sam and Max wrote:

Wow, I never once thought about a magnetic option. Really like that idea, I just bought several thin magnets to see what options I can do with that. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.