Subject: Rest rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Allison
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
According to the rules, you can rest in a space that has a Danger Level (p. 14 under Rest, first sentence). My interpretation of this is that you cannot rest in a space that does not have its own danger level but uses the territory's danger level. Is this correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty
msg tools
desertmule wrote:
My interpretation of this is that you cannot rest in a space that does not have its own danger level but uses the territory's danger level.

No (because as you note, every space has a Danger Level or a Town Level); I think that bit on p. 14 is just saying, if you're not in a town (i.e., a space with a Town Level), then you're taking Camp actions instead of Town actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Schmidt
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can rest on any path or road you just use the Territory danger level. Also if you defeat monster don't forget to lower the danger level of that territory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grendel's Mother
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rallydevil wrote:
You can rest on any path or road you just use the Territory danger level...

Otherwise you could never Explore a Path if you cannot Rest on it, and if you could never Explore a Path, you could never Force March on a previously Explored Path...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.