Dan
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand from other posts that opportunities to redeem corrupted cards will come later. However, until such time, can the corrupted Blessings awarded by this scenario still be used? Unlike some other corrupted cards (like Corrupted Helm), I see no text on the corrupted Blessings that have any kind of impact. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ahearne
United States
Ayer
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm puzzled by the question.

Sure, you can use them. But in regard to impact -- don't many corrupted blessings say something like this:
Corruption wrote:
After you play this card, if the top card of the blessings discard pile has the Corrupted trait, discard a card.

Which often means that playing this card requires you to discard it and another card as well. That's pretty expensive.
About redemption: corrupted blessings are favors bestowed by evil deities. There's not going to be any way to redeem them, because the entities themselves are beyond redemption.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply, I understand it now. I think I just glanced over that language, thinking it was the same as other blessings that allow to recharge when they match the top card of the Blessings deck. I know, I know, RTFC. Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ahearne
United States
Ayer
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a location that requires you to discard a Corrupted card to close, so they are useful for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.