Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: For those who didn't buy the DSB (deluxe storage box) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Kaping

Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I backed this game and I am still waiting for it to arrive but I realized, well shoot maybe I should have bought the DSB. I then looked at prices on eBay and said "No way." Which brings me to my idea.

I believe I will be ordering a BCW Super Monster 5 Row storage box and the appropriate number of dividers.

I believe that in one row I can hold all tokens, terrain?, dice, and stat clips (note: I don't have the terrain add-on)(this may take 2 rows)

the second row can hold all the dashboards divided into types of units (note: I have the god pledge plus poseidon, hera, hepheastus, judges of the underworld, heroes of the Trojan war, and the manticore coming)(this may take two rows)

Finally the 2-3 remaining rows can be divided as needed for all the cards storing the activation cards with the respective recruitment cards.

Any thoughts on a better option or how to improve this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Conklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please post pics if you do this...

I also did not order the DSB and wish I did now.

I have no idea how I am going to store everything but would love to see what you come up with.

Thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
still thinking about storage myself.
Actually, it's the reason why I just skimmed through the contents without unpacking everything - I like to have a solution or at least a plan for a solution before I generate clutter that I was trying to reduce before the holidays.

besides it's freaking Pandora's box - does none learn from mythology any more ? I'm not opening that thing

I would have been nice if "Hope you get everything stored" were written on the inside bottom of the box....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Verheij
msg tools
mbmb
Probably wisest to wait untill you have everything before ordering any storage solutions just to be safe.

For now I'm just waiting for the game to arrive before I'll start worrying around storage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerrod Warr
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the Deluxe Storage Box... kinda.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Bob Thwarton
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
That’s the special edition

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Kaping

Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Rhalius wrote:
Probably wisest to wait untill you have everything before ordering any storage solutions just to be safe.

For now I'm just waiting for the game to arrive before I'll start worrying around storage.

I agree, I want to measure the boxes as well, cuz I figured I could drop the BCW box into maybe the core or pandoras box? I will have to take measurements first. I may have to buy smaller ones and put them in there separately and then adjust them as necessary

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Kaping

Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
dc0nklin wrote:
Please post pics if you do this...

I also did not order the DSB and wish I did now.

I have no idea how I am going to store everything but would love to see what you come up with.

Thx

Will Do!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Chan
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for storage solutions as well, but was planning on storing the dashboards with the activation cards. right now, I found a box lying around the house (the box that came with two tplink powerline Ethernet adapters) that was able to hold the non-Titan dashboards, leaving me with 6 things that don't have a proper home...

Looking at the BCW site, I'm not sure if the BCW box you're looking at will work for all the dashboards since those are close to 4.5"x5.5" (for the Atlas/Titans)

http://www.bcwsupplies.com/type/cardboard-boxes/postcard-sto... this postcard storage box might actually work for the all-in-but-not-everything pledge I got that didn't include the RPG and storage box.

this might also be an alternative option that's less bulky (thinner walls) if it fits inside one of the big boxes... https://www.universityproducts.com/postcard-storage-boxes.ht...

Update: ordered some snap-n-store boxes for around $10 each, will report back once they show up how well they work (or which one works)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.