Blue Moon Legends» Forums » General

Subject: KhindKin card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mateusz Konieczko
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
How exactly this card work? Is it activating my previous played gang cards? It got 4 moons so i assume this card should be quite powerfull, however i cant undestand how. You cant play it paired with your other gang cards in one turn, its not saying your previous played gang cards are still active. Other option i see here is that you can mix gang symbols, so for example you can play 2 red gang members, next turn KhindKin, then for example brown gang cards and your red members become active? Please help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you play Khindkin, the character(s) you played last turn and that were active are again active this turn.

So lets say, last turn you had NoStyle 3 fire/0 earth, No Brains 0/3 and NoProblem 2/2 as your active characters and you play Khindkin this turn, you would declare 3/0 + 0/3 + 2/2 + 1/1 = 6 of the current element.

Its effect isn't limited to Khind gangs however. It can work with Mimix pairs or lone characters. He can even be combined with a mutant played the previous turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Daganisoraan wrote:
When you play Khindkin, the character(s) you played last turn and that were active are again active this turn.

So lets say, last turn you had NoStyle 3 fire/0 earth, No Brains 0/3 and NoProblem 2/2 as your active characters and you play Khindkin this turn, you would declare 3/0 + 0/3 + 2/2 + 1/1 = 6 of the current element.

Its effect isn't limited to Khind gangs however. It can work with Mimix pairs or lone characters. He can even be combined with a mutant played the previous turn.

But the mutant's text does not trigger again. (See FAQ list, it might be describing Bounce Back, which as the list also notes is similar.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Konieczko
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
Dearlove wrote:
Daganisoraan wrote:

But the mutant's text does not trigger again. (See FAQ list, it might be describing Bounce Back, which as the list also notes is similar.)

So, it will activate "printed values" + icons, not the special power text? For example, played over brown/red gang members, i can use only printed values, not special powers texts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mateuszek wrote:
Dearlove wrote:
Daganisoraan wrote:

So, it will activate "printed values" + icons, not the special power text? For example, played over brown/red gang members, i can use only printed values, not special powers texts?

No. Most special power text on gang members is continuous, or once per turn, so continues to apply. But that on a mutant is effective once, and isn't triggered again. See the FAQ list, or probably somewhere in the BML rules, but I'm not going to check the latter right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Weisenhorn
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mutants special powers only get triggered the moment you play them, therefore KhindKin cannot activate them again, while the other special powers are continuous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wsnhelios wrote:
Mutants special powers only get triggered the moment you play them, therefore KhindKin cannot activate them again, while the other special powers are continuous.

Mutants aren't the only case of special power text effective just once.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Weisenhorn
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is true, but related to KhindKin the other ones are not important.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.