Popular Tags: [View All]
John Dunn
Scotland
Glasgow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received this update:

Hi All,
I've been thinking about the solo player experience and how we laid out the rules for them.
Because the solo rules were a thing you asked for and were added fairly late in the campaign, we've always thought of them as an "add on" to the main game and the solo rules were written with the assumption that you'd have already played the competitive game.
With the time to think clearly about it, I've got a bit worried about people who might want to dive right into the solo game without playing the competitive game, so I've done a version of the solo rules that doesn't assume you've played the competitive game first. It's not formatted all pretty-like yet, so if you spot any typos etc - please let me (Nigel) know!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19MTdmUv6pE1_tHSO_4w4ctjQ...

Will try this out over the holiday, since my game group don't meet up till next year.

Happy Holiday and may HE grant you your wshes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Sandford
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks for this. I picked Carcosa up today and jumped right into a solo game. There's a couple of clarifications in that doc that help things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.