Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan Willem van Dijk
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Hi there,

We funded the game a year ago! In the meantime some suggestions have been made for an expansion set of Clash d'Ardèche.

What can be used for the expansion set?
The board has several items that are not used, but still useable. For instance the farm in the top, the roads and the river.

Also of course we might expand the upgrade-cards?

So currently I'm thinking of one version using the roads and one version using the river.

The roads: we could use them to drive some trucks around. With maybe some cargo for a campgroundshop? And of course driving on another players campground will cause some noise pollution. And if the store is fully supplied then there is a huge bonus, like, a free upgrade?

The river: I was thinking of a speedboat, polluting the river - thus making the riversites less attractive. Maybe with bribecards you can stimulate the mayor to remove the speedboat. OR (:-) ) with bribecards you can bribe the speedboat to navigate to the other players campground?

What do you think of these ideas? Do you have any other ideas for upgrades?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
What ideas do you have for the white hash marks on the left side of the board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Willem van Dijk
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
hi Jack,

well I never thought of them as part of the gameboard, more like decorations... Do you have any idea? Let me know!

best,
Jan Willem

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Oh really? Since they are only on one side of the board, they looked like they were supposed to be “card bays” where you lay out 4 cards next to the board as a display of some sort. Hadn’t thought beyond that, but was surprised when we got through setup and nothing was placed there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.