1 Posts

Charterstone» Forums » General

Subject: Request for exclusively post-campaign review rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
PK Levine
United States
flag msg tools
I've seen some great reviews here, especially Dave's, that have me interested in and intrigued by the legacy campaign of Charterstone -- and that's weird, because I'm not generally a fan of legacy games. But one of the reasons this one seems appealing is that you can continue to play it as a "normal" game long after you complete the campaign.

There's been some discussion about the post-campaign game here, but I'd really love to see a full review of it, as if someone were reviewing any other non-legacy worker-placement game. In other words, try to put thoughts of the campaign aside and treat it as a tabula rasa experience.

(I realize that this could introduce a few spoilers, but from what I've read here, it sounds like they'd be minor.)

If anyone's up for doing this, I am more than willing to put my Geek Gold where my mouth is, especially if you poke me in this thread so I see it.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.