Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Buhr
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The rules say take UP TO seven plastic. It is my understanding that the player takes as many as they wan up to seven? 1-7

They are not forced to take seven?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Schwartz
United States
Jackson
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
www.therulesforge.com
badge
Get your slimy, webbed phalanges off ma boots!
mbmbmbmbmb
That is the intention of that wording, yes. (So far as I know, that's how "up to X" is always used in a board game context.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Buhr
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
That is how I interpret it also, but I watched a video recently that acted like you had to take all the plastic and pollute your other creations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Ferguson
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
Hokie Hokie Hokie Hi! Tech Tech VPI!
badge
Santa's Workshop - Coming from Rio Grande Games in 2017
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct, you only have to take as much plastic as you want, to a maximum of 7. And plastic can only be used for the printed resources that show half regular material / half plastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Gerard
United States
Pearland
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thirdspaced wrote:
That is how I interpret it also, but I watched a video recently that acted like you had to take all the plastic and pollute your other creations.

Since you can later replace plastic with better material, you may as well pollute your creations just in case you never get the better material.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.