Hide
2 Posts

The Shared Dream» Forums » Rules

Subject: Crux Collection: End of Days Scenario Scenario Rules Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Meghan P
msg tools
#1 This is a question about adding nightmare to combat cards after a failed nightmare test. If you fill a combat card and introduce an enemy into play and still have nightmare tokens from your animus mat, do you add them to the next left-most combat card?

For example: There are three nightmare tokens on the War combat card (which holds five nightmare) and four nightmare tokens on my animus card. I fail my nightmare roll and add 2/4 nightmare to the war combat card, flip it and introduce the enemy into play. Do I add the other two (2) nightmare tokens to the conquest combat card?

#2 Scion's rank three ability says "Reavers take double damage from Rebuke." Does that mean any damage that I deliver is doubled when Scion is channeled at rank three?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt T
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
1: Yes, the additional Nightmare gets added to the next card.

2: Only the damage from the Rebuke Ability is doubled, and only when you're channeled at Rank 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.