Popular Tags: [View All]
Charlotte Malone
United States
Floyds Knobs
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mostly looking for confirmation here, but I’m assuming since it is not otherwise stated, once you attach Infatuated to a unit, it cannot be removed or moved until that unit leaves play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It can certainly be removed or moved, if you have a spell or ability that will move/remove an attachment. Cut The Strings and Dispel, for instance, would both remove the attachment if you happened to have them available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlotte Malone
United States
Floyds Knobs
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skaak wrote:
It can certainly be removed or moved, if you have a spell or ability that will move/remove an attachment. Cut The Strings and Dispel, for instance, would both remove the attachment if you happened to have them available.

Yes, fair point. I was thinking more along the lines of how it works by itself. Like, does it get removed when the Light Bringer that brought it out dies? Or if you don’t have any copies left in your conjuration pile, and you bring out a Light Bringer, can you remove a previously attached spell to move it to another unit? I’m assuming no, but wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something in the card text.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
creevedog wrote:
Like, does it get removed when the Light Bringer that brought it out dies? Or if you don’t have any copies left in your conjuration pile, and you bring out a Light Bringer, can you remove a previously attached spell to move it to another unit?

No, the attachment remains in both cases. The source of an attachment has no bearing upon when an attachment is removed from play, unless the cards themselves explicitly state otherwise (which these don't).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.