2 Posts

Seven Pines; or, Fair Oaks» Forums » Rules

Subject: Charge Markers and Bonus Activation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Luksich
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So charge markers are removed at the end of the turn. I have a few questions regarding this:

1) Do charge markers have any effect outside of the charge phase in which they are used? I think the answer is no, but I wanted to check.

2) When you use a bonus activation as the initiative player are the charge markers removed at the start of the bonus activation? Or do they stay on and affect normal close combat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Russell
United States
Dearborn
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Charge markers have no other effect. They used to, and that's why they stayed on until the end of the turn, but apparently when I removed that effect, for whatever reason I kept them on the units, and it never came up with the playtesters. Really, they should be removed at the end of the Impulse. That's a good catch - thank you for finding it! The series rules will be updated accordingly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.