Richard G
United States
Santa Monica
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The ability to "Draw one additional Item Card during Rebel Upgrade Stage" - how would this be done? In the App, the Item cards are chosen for you and I noticed even after mission 1, it picked three Tier 1 and one Tier 3. Which deck would you draw from with Smuggler's Luck?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao Rodrigues
Brazil
Guarulhos
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You wouldn't draw anything on the actual table. You can only allow to buy stuff that is available on the armory screen of the app. I just assume that, if you have this skill unlocked, the app will add one extra card in there for you to buy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard G
United States
Santa Monica
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Oh I didn't think of the app tracking it; that makes sense. Not sure if there will be a way to tell that an "extra" card was made available on the next mission completion, but am happy to have faith...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Bertrand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Johnnymaxx wrote:
You wouldn't draw anything on the actual table. You can only allow to buy stuff that is available on the armory screen of the app. I just assume that, if you have this skill unlocked, the app will add one extra card in there for you to buy.

I thought the same thing, but it didn't work when I tried. Maybe I didn't do it the right way? Worth noting is that you can change skills, so that probably means this skill doesn't do anything (otherwise you'd always equip it before opening the armory screen, wouldn't you?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.