Dust Tactics» Forums » Rules

Subject: FALLSCHIRMJÄGER COMMAND SQUAD rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Lykowski
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
This unit shows that it has the command ability, but unlike other units this unit does't show a wrench or medic on any of the models. Does this mean they are not part of the unit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Zurunkel
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a medic (clearly seen on the premium version); while there is no wrench, one of the figures is wearing a toolbox in place of a pack, and the card states it has mechanic ability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lykowski
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Thanks, I guess on the premium version you can see that a guy is painted with a lighter helmet and I will check for the mechanic when I get home. Appreciate your response!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lykowski
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Actually, I totally meant the RAKETENTRUPPE COMMAND SQUAD. I cut and pasted the wrong unit...any advice about this squad?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Zurunkel
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Similar for the Raketentruppe. There is a medic, and I believe the figure with the Fleigerfaust is the mechanic. If you have the primed figures, the medic is the one holding his assault rifle with the barrel pointing up. He also has a medic kit, similar to a mapcase, in place of an ammo pouch on his belt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lykowski
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.