Hi everyone! Just yesterday i went through the manual hoping tomorrow to give my first run. A couple of question came in my mind that need to be clearer:
1) In the setup phase a player can starts in any region with the hero and 2 hoplites. When say any region, regions with quest and monster are included?
2) If i have hoplites in a region with a city/sparta do i need to spend their movement action to fortified an hoplites into the city/sparta?
3) May i fortify the hoplites just moved in a region with a city/sparta?
4) How may hoplites can i fortify in one city/sparta? Just one?
5) During the combat between hoplites player can play as many combat cards they want in turn until they both pass or only one combat card?
Thanks everyone for any answer!
2) Yes. You can RECRUIT already fortified hoplite, but only if you control the region. But then, if you want to move him out into the region, you need to spend 1 extra action
4) Only 1
5) As many, but they play them 1 by one. If you will pass once, you can't play more.
Have fun and make sure to let us know how did you liked the game!