Hide
3 Posts

Lords of Hellas» Forums » Rules

Subject: Few question after first reading of the rules! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yuri Avello
msg tools
Hi everyone! Just yesterday i went through the manual hoping tomorrow to give my first run. A couple of question came in my mind that need to be clearer:

1) In the setup phase a player can starts in any region with the hero and 2 hoplites. When say any region, regions with quest and monster are included?

2) If i have hoplites in a region with a city/sparta do i need to spend their movement action to fortified an hoplites into the city/sparta?

3) May i fortify the hoplites just moved in a region with a city/sparta?

4) How may hoplites can i fortify in one city/sparta? Just one?

5) During the combat between hoplites player can play as many combat cards they want in turn until they both pass or only one combat card?

Thanks everyone for any answer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Świerkot
Poland
flag msg tools
GrisoFandango wrote:
Hi everyone! Just yesterday i went through the manual hoping tomorrow to give my first run. A couple of question came in my mind that need to be clearer:

1) In the setup phase a player can starts in any region with the hero and 2 hoplites. When say any region, regions with quest and monster are included?

2) If i have hoplites in a region with a city/sparta do i need to spend their movement action to fortified an hoplites into the city/sparta?

3) May i fortify the hoplites just moved in a region with a city/sparta?

4) How may hoplites can i fortify in one city/sparta? Just one?

5) During the combat between hoplites player can play as many combat cards they want in turn until they both pass or only one combat card?

Thanks everyone for any answer!

1) Yes!

2) Yes. You can RECRUIT already fortified hoplite, but only if you control the region. But then, if you want to move him out into the region, you need to spend 1 extra action

3) No.

4) Only 1

5) As many, but they play them 1 by one. If you will pass once, you can't play more.

Have fun and make sure to let us know how did you liked the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yuri Avello
msg tools
Thanks a lot for the quick answer!!!
I am sure i will love it. after finished to read the rule i was so eager to play it!!! This game hit so many spot for me! Tomorrow i have a couple of Greek friends coming to my house ^^ Coincidence? I don't think so XD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.