Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan D
United States
san antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think we missed something.. We set aside the people like they were supposed to be. However durring our play they never came into play.. I assume they were supposed to be unmasked cultists.. how do you know when to bring them out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Herrera
United States
Vancouver
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Been a while since I p played,but I think you use clues to bring them out. It should be on the act card I think to use 2 clues to bring them out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the Act card has the following text on it:

Quote:
Action-The investigators spend 2 clues per investigator, as a group: Draw the top card of the Cultist deck.

So if you're playing with two investigators, either of them can spend an action during their turn to spend four clues (held by either or both investigators) and draw the top card of the set aside deck, spawning it according to the Spawn instructions on it or engaged with the investigator drawing it if the Cultist doesn't have an instruction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
That said, I've had the game roll badly for me such that I only saw one of the revealed cultists before I hit midnight, but that's pretty rough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.