"Keep Summer Safe!"
Rule 24.7 says:
The striking side also gains VPs for:
• The Mission Success Level attained [21.8]; and
• ► Bombers and Fighters that flew Over Target and returned Undamaged [5.2.1 Note]. In order to claim these VPs, an aircraft must either conduct a Reconnaissance draw or strike the target, even if previous strikes already inflicted enough Damage Points to achieve Success Level 3.
Rule 21.8 says:
Against Mission Targets, besides scoring Victory Points (VPs) for enemy aircraft Destroyed or Damaged, you also score for each Bomber that goes Over Target and completes the Mission Undamaged
Apart from that:
1) Must the bomber actually get a hit to count as striking the target?
2) "Returned undamaged" is presumably throughout the entire mission (as per 21.8) but could be as "returned undamaged from over target."
3) Are these for fighters and bombers (24.7) or just bombers (21.8)? (Or do fighters count only if they strafe or drop bombs, in which case I suppose the count as bombers).