1) In El Dorado, the Champion AI King’s Rally and King’s Inspiration give bonuses to “all friendly units.” Is the Champion itself considered part of this?
2) In Atlantis, does the Champion only use the Trident Spear ability as part of the AI? I’m also assuming that if there are no targets within 3 range that the Champion simply holds onto the spear until the next activation, right?
3) The Atlantis Take Charge ability moves the Champion to the weakest unit and makes the Basic Attack an Alt Attack. Do you chose where the Champion is placed as long as it is adjacent to the weakest? Does this ability cause an attack to be made or does the black die have to roll a hit as well?
1) No. Champion is not considered a friendly unit to itself.
2) Green Hit: The Champion will - if spear is equipped - use it's ability : throw the spear as close as it gets to opposing Leader > weakest unit (but arena ain't that big really) when calling a Seamonster. Tridents Spear is considered Alt Atk and therefor not triggered by "Green Hit Die"
3.)You teleport and chose the spot adjacent (but maybe in your favour if there's a tie). A hit on "Black Die" is mandatory for Champion to attack, yes.