Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan M
United States
Knoxville
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got this as an early Christmas present, and I am having difficulty figuring it out.

When do you change the page number on the track?

I initially thought it was every time you got to the end of initiative order, but in chapter 1 that means getting through potentially 6 tiles in 6 turns which seems impossible.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
franakin 74
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When a Surge occur or a mouse "dies" or if it says in chapter dialogue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan M
United States
Knoxville
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I don't know why I couldn't find that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Bouselli
United States
Carteret
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jodokast4 wrote:
I just got this as an early Christmas present, and I am having difficulty figuring it out.

When do you change the page number on the track?

I initially thought it was every time you got to the end of initiative order, but in chapter 1 that means getting through potentially 6 tiles in 6 turns which seems impossible.

Thanks in advance.

I jumped on YouTube and watched Rodney play it on “Watch it played”. Made figuring it out much easier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brown
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
also of note, an oft-confused ruling is that when you get some of the achievements in the game, it will tell you to move the chapter end marker up one space, not the hourglass. it gives you MORE time for spending the time to get those objectives, instead of less.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Channell
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dr00 wrote:
also of note, an oft-confused ruling is that when you get some of the achievements in the game, it will tell you to move the chapter end marker up one space, not the hourglass. it gives you MORE time for spending the time to get those objectives, instead of less.

This, this, a thousand times this! I have seen this issue on these forums about 1 billion times. Please read this correctly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.