Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guillermo Heras Prieto
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Card 29 updates the rule 18, allowing to build on top of other buildings. But I had a small accident and a couple of cards ended in the wrong position and, after that, whenever I had to look for 29 when opening a box, it seemed we had already got it before.

So we have finished the campaign without being able to build any more, so five or six games went by with no building and no box opening

Still it was a great game. Now we are thinking of getting a recharge pack and go through it again (this time, properly)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
spoilers below for the end of game 4

While that is an important card to miss, it isn't a disaster. I knew there was always the possibility that players would simply never unlock card 29--that's one of the reasons I included the sky islands as an unlock you couldn't avoid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Parker
msg tools
Once all four sky islands have buildings, can you then construct over top of those?? With the updated Rule 18 card, it says you can construct over buildings (they are still just buildings on the Sky Islands tiles), but with Rule 1, it says you can construct on empty Sky Island tiles...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you've unlocked the rule that lets you build on top of other buildings in your charter, you can build over buildings on your sky islands too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Parker
msg tools
WOW! Thanks for the quick reply Jamey! We were just about to start a new game (game 9) and really wanted to know that answer!! You're the best!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.