Subject: High vs low elevation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randall Barnes
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I may have missed this part of the rulebook, but how do I tell the difference between the high and low elevations? Are the high elevation regions just the beige ones without spots for dikes on their borders?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y V
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
swingjunkie wrote:
I may have missed this part of the rulebook, but how do I tell the difference between the high and low elevations? Are the high elevation regions just the beige ones without spots for dikes on their borders?

Yes, the high elevation regions are beige with stripes and have no places for dikes. They are 'buffers', the water doesn't go there. You can walk through them like through any region though (we forgot this in our first game sessions). 'Oost-Brabant' (high elevation region) is very handy to go from 'West-Brabant' to 'Roer en Overmaas' for example.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Zee
United States
Plainsboro
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yes, based on the reading that I got and also the way the words "low elevations" was used, I am certain that everything on the board is considered "low elevation" unless it's the beige spaces with the lines through it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Aries
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is in a tiny box in the rules, at the top of a left page (I'm away from the rules at the moment)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.