Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chearns
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Take 15% off all regular-priced board games, card games (and a few undefined games). Use code BYE2017 at checkout. Valid from December 24, 2017 to December 27, 2017.

Discount code not applicable to clearance items, membership, rentals, gift cards, accessories (like sleeves, play mats), figurines, etc. Discount code cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.

https://www.woodforsheep.ca/blogs/woodforsheep-news/boxing-d...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Twisk of the Blue Feathers
United States
flag msg tools
My name is Twisker, and I am a baby parrotlet.
badge
For no discernible reason, I like hanging trapeze-like in towel folds.
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL there's actually a game store called Wood for Sheep.

I remember that joke from 1996.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Canada
flag msg tools
Despite the 15% discount, all of the games I looked at were quite overpriced making the deal no deal at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quentin Jaquier
Canada
flag msg tools
pszajak wrote:
Despite the 15% discount, all of the games I looked at were quite overpriced making the deal no deal at all.

really? I was eyeing recurring nightmares and it's lower than meeplemart (which I usually use as my benchmark)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant F.
msg tools
I never shop at this place for the same reasons as others said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Canada
flag msg tools
Whatever the price, you have to add shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mister lee
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pszajak wrote:
Whatever the price, you have to add shipping.

There are some good prices on games at woodforsheep.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S and E Honeyman
Canada
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I somewhat agree with others, many games are overpriced so that with the 15% off, they end up about equal to the cheaper game stores. I spent WAY to much time in the last few weeks comparing items in a number of stores and found that boardgamebliss.com, greatboardgames.ca, and 401games.ca were the cheapest prices anywhere I've seen online in Canada. However, I did find about 5 of the 20 or so games I've used as a price comparison tool were the SAME price on Wood for Sheep, and with the 15% discount end up being cheaper than anywhere else (provided that the other sites don't come out with a boxing day sale tonight/tomorrow). However, you do need over $150-$200 to get free shipping depending on location. So, you can make it worth it, if you spend the time to compare prices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.