2 Posts

Brandon the Brave» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules for placing a tile with a jousting icon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hever Bastion
msg tools
The rules say:
"Parts of a jousting arena cannot be placed next to an open space and can only be placed next to each other in order to complete the site tile by tile."

I take this to mean that you can't place part of a jousting area next to another tile that does NOT have a jousting arena icon on it. Is this right?

Also, can you place a tile that does not have a jousting area on it next to one that does, so that it makes it impossible to complete that particular jousting circle?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Reilly
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was wondering the same thing. Not sure what the official rule is, we just play you have to match jousting corners to jousting corners. There was one instance in the middle of a game honoring the rule and I wasn't able to legally place a tile anywhere, because my tile had a jousting corner on it, so we just put it back and I drew another tile.

The game is so simple, I think restrictions on these tiles make it a bit more strategic. Fun fast little game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.