Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
toby
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First two aren't rules questions, but the third and fourth questions are.

1. About how many of the 12 Encounter Cards per scene are likely to be seen in an average game? (I assume that 2 less than that number will actually be encountered, since 2 of the "seen" cards will not be discarded when the 3rd on the board is enough to cause the player(s) to pass/fail the scene.)

2. Is it me, or is this kinda like Knizia's Lord of the Ring co-op meets Elder Sign? I wonder if some of the encounters are red herrings/poison pills, as with some of the tracks in LOTR.

3. Can a defeated character be healed/flipped back to healthy by playing the right sets of cards? Or once defeated, always defeated?

4. Say a character with 4 damage takes 2 damage. The rules state that "any damage a Defeated character receives must be assigned to other characters". Does this apply the instant the 5th damage is taken, meaning 1 of the 2 damage taken must be reassigned? Or does the character simply become defeated by the 2 damage, so that it's only subsequently that he qualifies as a "defeated character" for purposes of the rule?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Usually 8 or 9 at max.

2. No red herrings, just some movie events are more dangerous and rewarding than others. I focused on making sure I told the iconic story as best I could while making the game fun to play. Hopefully I achieved that.

3. Once defeated they remain defeated.

4. Once defeated, additional damage must be dealt to another Taylor character personality. You may not ignore the addition damage being dealt the first damage would defeat a character.

Thanks for your interest.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toby
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for your answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.