Alluvian
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the whole setup, base game + expansion. I also have custom marbles in there.

I separate the starter potions from the rest of the potions for easier setup (I use starter potions to pick potions randomly). The tray for the starter potions is in the upper left of the picture above, the rest of the potions are in a second tray in the bottom middle of the picture.

Starter potion tray filled:

Starter potion tray empty:

All the rest of the potions are separated in their own trays, I will paint this so it looks like a bookshelf and has symbols for the potions on the side so I can easily find them. The half circles on the bottom are so you can push up ones in the middle of the rack and get them out easily.

Potion tray empty:

Potion tray full:

The files for these trays are pending upload in the file section.

The circular thing you see there is a fun cauldron I am making for the ghost ectoplasms, but it isn't done yet (need some new filament and I'm all broke due to xmass). It is for holding them in the box and for displaying them while playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Scarpitti
msg tools
Did you ever publish the .stl files for these? I just finished designing a 3D printed dispenser (printing it right now) and would love to get this so I don't need to rebuild the whole thing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alluvian
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, sorry I never got back around to this thread after I put them in files.

3d printable trays for potions (base + expansion)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.