Subject: Reconstructing deck: totally confused rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ronald
Germany
Dresden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a hard time deciphering the 14.1 "When your deck is exhausted" paragraph.

When your deck has run out, as soon as you need to draw cards, look at cards, choose a card from it, etc., take your discard pile and shuffle it into a new deck.

"look at cards": What cards? Discard Pile? Warzone? My frontline? Other players frontline?
"chose a card from it": and then do what? Put in my hand? Put into the discard? Something else?
"etc.": I can do this multiple times?

Sorry for sounding daft, but i have real hard time understanding this sentence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All of it is talking about your deck. If you deck is empty, and you need to draw cards from your deck, look at cards from your deck, choose a card from your deck, etc., you take your discard pile and shuffle it into a new deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald
Germany
Dresden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Emil, but it's still not 100% clear. How can i chose a card from my deck if my deck is empty? Do you mean discard pile?

Does it mean: Take one(?) card from the discard pile into my hand, before shuffling the remaining cards to form a new deck?

Edit: I think i got it now. Why did they not got with the older version of the rulebook?

If your draw deck is empty when you are instructed to draw a card (or look at the next card or select a card from your deck), you must shuffle your discard pile and put it face down, to form a new draw deck.

This is much clearer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.