Hide
3 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » Rules

Subject: Cragheart Backup Amunition + Massive Boulder rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mauro Moura
msg tools
Something came up today Im unsure about. My cragheart had backup amunition up (add one target on his next 4 ranged attacks) and used the massive boulder attack (range 3, 3 attack, deals 1 damage to any ally or enemie adjacent to the target) on a cluster of enemies targetting 2 enemies that were in the middle of the cluster. My question is, are enemies adjacent to both targets taking 2 damage from the massive boulder ability or only 1. My interpretation is that it should be only 1 since we are suposed to resolve the cards top to bottom, so the extra damage only triggers after all the attacks and therefore triggers only once but Im a bit unsure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Cwertetschka
Germany
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Gloomhaven: Forgotten Circles!
mbmbmbmbmb
The extra damage to adjacent targets is an added effect to the attack, so if you attack multiple targets, it triggers multiple times and deals damage twice against adjacent enemies to both of your targets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauro Moura
msg tools
Thank you, that makes sense

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.