Subject: Simple qustion about a jam rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pavel P
msg tools
mb
Hi!
I want to know how to play right:
If my Spacemarin in overwatch mode and he roll double dice - he get the jam. He can fix it as reaction on action of Genestealer only? Or how?
This mean genestealer can move for 1 square closer to Spacemarine without overwatch fire (because SM spent 1CP and GS action for fixing jam)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ghost355 wrote:
Hi!
I want to know how to play right:
If my Spacemarin in overwatch mode and he roll double dice - he get the jam. He can fix it as reaction on action of Genestealer only? Or how?
This mean genestealer can move for 1 square closer to Spacemarine without overwatch fire (because SM spent 1CP and GS action for fixing jam)?

Yes to all. Sometime the Genestealer reaches the Marine before he clears the Jam. angry

Also, Command Points can be used on ANY marines, not just the one that observed a Genestealer take an action. Perhaps the Marine killed the Genestealer when his gun Jammed. But, on the other side of the board, another GS moves, and a different Marine observes it take that action. A Command Point could then be used to clear the first Marine's Jam.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pavel P
msg tools
mb
Thanks!
I didn't know about it )))
What about FAQ for 4th edition rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.