Lorenzo il Magnifico: Houses of Renaissance» Forums » Rules

Subject: Special Tokens + Leader Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hanna Havanna
Germany
flag msg tools
I have 2 questions concerning this really sloppy German Extension Rules:

1) Does a Special Token, I placed on the Trader or the River Port, still count as Special Token to activate Piero della Francesca or to benefit from the Trade Developement Card at the end of the Game?

2) Refer the Leader Symbols on the Council of 4 - and the Tax Collector Card only to already activated Leader Cards?

Thanks for Enlightment!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nut Punsombut
Thailand
flag msg tools
I want to know it too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Myers
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
http://playtmg.com/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Once a special token is flipped (placed on a leader, placed on a Development card, or turned in for resources to the discard pile) the special token is no longer a resource in your inventory. A flipped special token does not count towards requirement of minimum or maximum in your inventory.

The icon for "Played Leader Card" has an arrow under the icon of a leader card. The icon for "Any Leader Card" just has an icon for leader card with no arrow under, this is for the leader card draw pile or leader in hand that has not yet been played.

Just my guess but it sounds logical.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.