Subject: Missing a Settlement Event Card? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Willian Boit Silva
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hey everyone

I think there is one Settlement event card missing in my collection. After I drew Lights in the Sky Settlement Event, one of the lingering effect, that requires Inner Lantern, if you roll 6+ says to you add SKULL EATER SETTLEMENT EVRNT CARD To the timeline next year. Then I realized that I don't have this Card. I have 20 Settlement catds in total(including Fist Day). How many S.Events cards do the game have in total? If really I have a missing card,there is a way to contact Poots about it?

Ty guys and M-Xmas !!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it should be 20 regular + 1 for the first day? Not around my supplies so can't confirm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
spiralingcadaver wrote:
I think it should be 20 regular + 1 for the first day? Not around my supplies so can't confirm.

Confirmed on that number of event cards and confirmed that Skull Eater should be one of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willian Boit Silva
United States
California
flag msg tools
=(

Ty guys ! I'll try to contact the KDM staff.

Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willian Boit Silva
United States
California
flag msg tools
Another thing.. Could someone please take a picture of this card for me please. I try to create a past up of this card.. TY in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willian Boit Silva
United States
California
flag msg tools
jeszifreak wrote:
Willboit wrote:
Another thing.. Could someone please take a picture of this card for me please. I try to create a past up of this card.. TY in advance.

If I upload a pic using "new geek image", can I post it here? sorry I'm new! Love this game though <3

I don't know =(..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.