Subject: Building on a non-player factions charter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenneth Lundevold
Norway
Vennesla
Vest-Agder
flag msg tools
Hi, we are a group of 4 players deciding to run the whole campaign without automas. Next session we'll start on game 2.

One thing Ive noticed in the rules is that when you want to construct a building you must construct it on your own charter. Me and another player have gained the "starting crates" of the 2 charters we dont play with and thus recieve their building cards. If we can only build on our own charters does this mean there will always be 2 empty charters on our map? (excluding the initial buildings)
I am very confused on this matter actually. Ive tried to find something about it in the rules but I feel its just directed to the active automa rules (which I havent read). We wont play with automas at all :-)

Thanks for reading

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At the end of Game 2, you will unlock a new setup rule that will show you how the inactive charters will grow.

Anything you unlock has no relation to other charters. So those cards that you gained aren't "their building cards"--they're YOUR building cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Lundevold
Norway
Vennesla
Vest-Agder
flag msg tools
Thanks Jamey for such a quick response!
Thought it might be mentioned at a later stage but wanted to make sure I didnt miss anything :-)

Game 1 was awesome, loving the artwork too! We're excited to play this through :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.