Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Boatman
United States
New Iberia
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the masked wolf is a side action to summon, can you play the masked wolf card and then summon him the same turn? Or do you still have to wait until the next turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlotte Malone
United States
Floyds Knobs
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pathosis wrote:
Since the masked wolf is a side action to summon, can you play the masked wolf card and then summon him the same turn? Or do you still have to wait until the next turn?

You can do both in the same turn. Putting out the summon spell is the main, summoning is the side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Boatman
United States
New Iberia
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wast sure of there is like a "summoning sickness" in this game. It has been awhile since I had played. Does that mean you can also attack the same turn you bring a creature out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlotte Malone
United States
Floyds Knobs
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pathosis wrote:
Wast sure of there is like a "summoning sickness" in this game. It has been awhile since I had played. Does that mean you can also attack the same turn you bring a creature out?

Attacking is a main action. In the rare case where summoning is a side action, you can summon and attack same turn. In the case of the masked wolf, if you play the summon spell and then summon, you cannot also attack that turn. But if your summon spell is already on the spell board from a previous turn, you could summon and then attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Boatman
United States
New Iberia
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Makes sense to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.