Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam McLean
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a copy of this, but the 8 cards don't have any particular rules with them.

I guess it's be easy enough to decide, but I was wondering if there was anything 'official'?

Does each faction get 1 or 2, do they keep both if they get 2 or choose 1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same question. The only authoritative answer I could find is:

trzewik wrote:
They are open for each player to achieve.
They come into game randomly - that way each game set of objectives will be different.

Unfortunately this answer is still very vague.

Other posts suggest they're shuffled into the terrain decks and come into play if drawn. This seems odd to me.

My thought is to shuffle them then draw a number equal to the number of players at setup. Place them near the game board. At the game end any player(s) an fulfill any objectives.

One complaint has been if they come into the game late there's no time to work toward them. By starting with them in play each player can keep them in mind the whole game.

Just my two cents as a player new to this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Chambers
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My assumption based on them being 'secret objectives', is that each player gets one, so they know to work towards it, but anyone can get the points at the end of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub Łapot
Poland
Katowice
Silesia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmb
Here are the rules for the Secret Objectives cards: https://portalgames.blob.core.windows.net/cry-havoc/Cry-Havo...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.