Subject: First game questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, i know there are a few people who have come up with variations and whatnot, but i am more after clarification on the written rules in the maunal rather than variations

Say i move 5 tie fighters adjacent to a space with the Falcon on it, do i then throw 2 dice 5 times to see if i hit it?

Also, if i roll 2 fives, do i hit it twice?

Another thing, am i reading it correctly in that when Darth is killed, the player instantly gets 3 cards placed on bottom of the order pile, thus meaning for this round the rebels will have 3 more?(i do understand there are bonuses for other things also)

That last one had a massive influence on our first game as it allowed the rebels to really push on towards the generator and also advance on my Executor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Tubb
United States
Fuquay Varina
NC
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kingtreelo wrote:
OK, i know there are a few people who have come up with variations and whatnot, but i am more after clarification on the written rules in the maunal rather than variations

Say i move 5 tie fighters adjacent to a space with the Falcon on it, do i then throw 2 dice 5 times to see if i hit it?

You would roll 5 dice, because you have 5 TIE fighters. Each TIE rolls one die, and you can roll up to 5 in an attack. The Falcon rolls 2 dice when it attacks.

Quote:
Also, if i roll 2 fives, do i hit it twice?

Yes.

Quote:
Another thing, am i reading it correctly in that when Darth is killed, the player instantly gets 3 cards placed on bottom of the order pile, thus meaning for this round the rebels will have 3 more?(i do understand there are bonuses for other things also)

That last one had a massive influence on our first game as it allowed the rebels to really push on towards the generator and also advance on my Executor

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

What a cracking little game this is, picked up the black edition for £20 for my son for christmas and we had a blast playing it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.