Clank!: A Deck-Building Adventure» Forums » General

Subject: Which map is considered the best? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Petersen
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
Hi just received Clank and the expansion for sunken treasure.

Which map/board is considered best for 3-4 players and which is considered best for 2 players?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I prefer the one where the Monkey Idols are on the right side of the board for the base game board, and then the ship for the expansion board. I'm not sure if any of them are flat out better than any other ones, I think the idea of having 4 boards are more for replayability more than anything else. It's a great game no matter what board you play on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Scholtanus
Netherlands
Dieren
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have noticed that on the castle side of the expansion board (orange sky, no boat), it is very easy for a 4th player to lag behind and be left without any tokens to pick up. Especially if at least 2 players go through the double movement tunnel at the top of the board, while the third player (not necessarily in turn order) picks up the small+large tokens just below.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.