Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Lawrence
United States
Lewisville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't played yet, but I have set-up question. If I'm reading correctly, the super-villain stack only has the three multiverse super-villains, and there is no other super-villain stack. Super-villains from other sets could be chosen as champions, but for the remaining super-villains, are they considered to be "in the multiverse", and could potentially be added to line up?

Thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
chademe wrote:
Haven't played yet, but I have set-up question. If I'm reading correctly, the super-villain stack only has the three multiverse super-villains, and there is no other super-villain stack. Super-villains from other sets could be chosen as champions, but for the remaining super-villains, are they considered to be "in the multiverse", and could potentially be added to line up?

Thanks,

Only main deck cards from the Multiverse will end up in the Line-Ups.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Lawrence
United States
Lewisville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So super-villains with high or low costs won't be used? Hmmm. Might have to change that for my game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grarrrg Grarrrgowski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chademe wrote:
So super-villains with high or low costs won't be used? Hmmm. Might have to change that for my game.

Main thing is everyone has the same cost super-villains.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Lawrence
United States
Lewisville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had an idea where I could sort the different super villains by cost into different stacks, and then randomly pick three stacks and then pass out the super villains. I just don't want any of my cards to be neglected.

The downside is that we could all potentially end up with some strong champions that might make the game longer, but it could be a good challenge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.