Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
935 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [38] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Princess Party, a Ladies Only Game - All hail Zelda, Empress of Darkness! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
"The significance of a person's life is determined by the story they believe themselves to be in." - Wendell Berry "If nothing lies beyond the pale of death, then nothing of value lies before it." - SMBC
badge
Thy mercy, my God, is the theme of my song, the joy of my heart and the boast of my tongue. Thy free grace alone, from the first to the last, has won my affection and bound my soul fast.
mbmbmbmbmb
INTRODUCTION

1. This will be a ladies only game. Dudes may not join without special permission.
2. This will be an open setup game, but the setup used will be chosen based on the number of players. Signup is open to any number of ladies.
3. Before the game starts, each player will choose a Princess to play as. Princesses may be real or fictional. Voting will be by Princess name, and RP and referring to each other by Princess name is encouraged.
4. Each Princess will have at least one public and at least one private power. Public powers will be revealed by the mod when the game starts. Private powers are initially known only to the user. Princesses should feel free to submit non-binding power ideas or suggestions.

ROLES

1 Alignment Seer – Standard alignment seer. Sees good/evil. Random “good” N0 view. Sees the cursed as “good” if viewed before promotion; sees them as “evil” if viewed the night of promotion or thereafter.

1 Hunter – Semi-standard hunter. If alive at 1-1 parity, good wins. If alive at 2-2 or 3-3 parity, game continues.

1 Mooch - “Hider” role. Each night may choose to hide with another player. If that player was a wolf at the start of the night, they die. If they are targeted for nightkill while hiding, they survive. However, if their target for hiding is targeted by the nightkill (including if their target is the Cursed Villager), they die. May repeat targets.

1 Cursed – Begins the game good, but with a terrible secret. If targeted by the nightkill, the Cursed Villager will survive, become a wolf, and convert to evil.

1 Sorc-Cultist – Knows the identities of the two wolves but not which wolf is which. Each night views for seer/not seer, and gets a hit on the seer and the cursed. Random negative N0 view.

1 Witch Wolf – Chats and picks nightkill with other wolf. Each night, may target a player to block their action for that night. Cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

1 Normal Wolf – Standard wolf.

4 Villagers – Regular villagers.

Reveals

One death, alignment (good/evil) will be revealed.

Order of actions

1. Princess powers
2. Mooch
3. Nightkill
4. Seer, and sorc views.

POWERS

Each princess has multiple powers. Each good princess begins the game with one public power and one private power. Public powers will be revealed by the mod in the opening post. Private powers will start known only to those who have them.

Any view-type powers will get N0 views- a random negative if possible.

PLAYERS

AnneAa - San Mononoke
Public power: Forest protector - Each night can protect a target player from being nightkilled. Cannot repeat targets but can protect self. Loses this power after 1 successful protection. Is not informed if this power is lost.

dejojam1 - Zelda
Public power: Royal Counsel - Each night can open a permanent chat room with another player in the game.

FaleohFang - Princess Usagi the second (Chibi-moon)
Public power: Power of Cute - Vote counts as negative 1 instead of 1.

Felice Si - Cassandra of Troy
Public power: Foresight - Each night Cassandra may select a player to have an extra vote on them the next day. This vote cannot be moved once placed. The target of the vote will be announced. Usable on N0.

Irina_Phoenix - Peach
Public power: Mushroom Kingdom - View a player's first private power each night. Received a N0 view.

Melsana - Wonder Woman
Public power: Lasso of Truth - Once per game, may ask the mod a yes/no question of ten words or less that does not mention any players, and will receive an answer.

Miraria - Archidamia
Public power: With Sword in Hand - Once per game may state a target of this ability in the thread. Must be done at least an hour before dusk. All living players may choose to support or not support Archidamia. If a majority of living players choose to support, the target is killed at dusk along with the regular vote victim.

nolemonplease - Leia Organa
Public power: Diplomacy - Knows if she is targeted by a power, what the power was, and gains a chat with that player.

SarahBoBara - Cinderella
Public power: Clean House - Once per game, may clean up the vote tally by gathering up all the votes not on the top two candidates in the final cassandra tally and moving them wherever she wishes.

spj91 - Aurora
Public power: Beauty and Song - If this power is not chosen at night, Beauty will be active (the total number of votes on Aurora at the end of the day is reduced by one on D1 and D2 and by 0.5 votes thereafter). If Song is chosen, Aurora instead gets a chat room with two players of her choice for the day, in which the other two players can only post 4 times (as they are there to hear Aurora sing, and not talk).

xandryyte - Buttercup
Public power: Westley's Ship Lost - Once per game, Buttercup may open a chat room with a dead player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Princess Party, a Ladies Only Game - Coming March 19, 2018
Player List According to Cassandra:
AlwaysIdle
AnneAa
dejojam1
FaleohFang
Felice Si
Irina_Phoenix
nolemonplease
SarahBoBara
spj91
Valkerie32
xandryyte

11 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/1907252

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxie
msg tools
Call me/Beep me if you gotta reach me.
badge
The enemy's gate is down.
mbmbmbmbmb
Does Daenerys still count or nah since she's a queen now? if she counts, all the dibs. If she doesn't, tentative dibs on Princess Azula.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxie
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(ps I have much excite about this game. thanks for running it )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
"The significance of a person's life is determined by the story they believe themselves to be in." - Wendell Berry "If nothing lies beyond the pale of death, then nothing of value lies before it." - SMBC
badge
Thy mercy, my God, is the theme of my song, the joy of my heart and the boast of my tongue. Thy free grace alone, from the first to the last, has won my affection and bound my soul fast.
mbmbmbmbmb
maximumsaximum wrote:
Does Daenerys still count or nah since she's a queen now? if she counts, all the dibs. If she doesn't, tentative dibs on Princess Azula.

Daenerys is permissible! Princesses who later became Queens are allowed. I would just want someone who's known for being a Princess as much as for being a queen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxie
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
twomillionbucks wrote:
maximumsaximum wrote:

Daenerys is permissible! Princesses who later became Queens are allowed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Like a stream that meets a boulder halfway through the woods.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll take Maria Theresa!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne
msg tools
badge
'Did you know the human eye can see more shades of green than any other color?'
mb
Princess mononoke please
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Live for the moments you can't put into words
mbmbmbmbmb
Ariel !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skot Holcombe
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Boo!!! I am a QUEEN you hear?!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
Azula is a great choice!

I think I'll go with Leia?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
Azula is a great choice!

I think I'll go with Leia?

I was going to be very sad if we went the whole game without her.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Best Butt
msg tools
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
Buttercup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
Well behaved women don't defeat empires.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking about Zelda or Peach but will give dejo and spj a shot on that. I am debating between Princess Bubblegum (despite never seeing Adventure Time) or Cinderella (so I can whine about missing my slipper). Hmm. Pencil me in for Cinderella unless spj is up for a Princess Peach and Daisy duo?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In case anyone was wondering:

Cassandra was a princess of Troy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neutrina

Pittsburgh
msg tools
I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once.
badge
But by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.
mbmbmb
I would like to play!

I keep forgetting to sign up because I can't access Cassie at work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Irina is added.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...---...
Canada
flag msg tools
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon? Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
mbmbmbmbmb
twomillionbucks wrote:
In case anyone was wondering:

Cassandra was a princess of Troy

hhmmmmm .... That's an idea!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neutrina

Pittsburgh
msg tools
I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once.
badge
But by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.
mbmbmb
Oh! Can I be Princess Peach?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Irina_Phoenix wrote:
Oh! Can I be Princess Peach?

You certainly can!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was asked via PM about the game's openness to non-binary people.

My reply is that I'm going to let those people decide for themselves if they should join the game or not. I'm not going to demand notarized certificates of ladyness or anything. Just don't be a dude. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jess
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Daniel Avocado
badge
Princess Dopeyhead
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome theme yay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jess
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Daniel Avocado
badge
Princess Dopeyhead
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I want to be Aurora but it's bloody hard so if someone else wants to be her they can I'd be happy with any Disney one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bumping this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [38] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.