Subject: Lemmings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johan Jakobsen
Denmark
København S
København
flag msg tools
If you can’t love yourself. How the hell are you gonna love anybody else!
badge
It’s a world of (s)laughter after all ;-)
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a fun little observation but have anybody else noticed that the side of the tree islands board of Sky Islands have a groupe of Lemmings wandering off one of the sky islands? :-D Quit a funny little gimmick ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Proto Persona
United States
N Richland Hills
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice touch, and it makes sense. Lemmings was a pretty big game, probably bigger in Europe than America.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Renner
United States
flag msg tools
Great catch! That was one of my favorite games as a kid. Lemmings should really be a race in the next expansion - I wouldn’t think they’d have copyright issues as long as they looked different since lemmings are actual animals. One idea could be making them another race with many tokens with a drawback - eveytime you’re conquered you lose 2 lemmings instead of 1 since they blindly follow each into death. Or does some concept like this already exist in SW Underground? I can’t remember...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.