GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
16 Days Left
As we are getting our first plays in there are two things we have wondered about:
When devising plans we are so engrossed with the cards that we don't always know when to stop. We didn't see the graphics change, which I assume is the primary cue. Could an audio cue be added that instructs "stop playing cards" and another for "start playing cards"?
Also, could map coordinates be added to locations when mentioned? Like: Zuno Bridge East - JI63... We didn't know which radio tower we were at even though we supposedly ran to it (so we would have seen where we were going). If the info is supposed to be a mystery for us to solve, then they should not be revealed, but for the obvious ones it would really help.
Six to Start
Thanks for your feedback!
There is an audio cue for when you need to start playing the card game. You hear a brief montage that goes "Run!", and the graphic changes to the green background with the moving chevrons. The primary cue to stop playing the card game is any audio you hear along the run that isn't about zombies being detected or advanced. As the audio starts playing, the graphic changes to the red background as well. It's easy to miss small snippets of audio, especially for the optional pop ups, when in the heat of a zombie chase, but that's the idea.
Thank you for pointing out the map coordinates issue - these should be present but aren't! We'll have those in our next update in the new year.
Hope you're enjoying playing the game!
All the best,
A different suggestion for six to start
- Change where you can choose to save your game. At the moment this is at the end of the run, where you can choose between, check for bites, sacrifice or save. Which is weird to me because it means if you want to save your last run is pointless, even if 50 zombies reached you during that run you just ignore them. To me it would make much more sense if you first check for bites (ie, finish up your run) then get the save option as one of the next action options (ie, run to zuno bridge, or save).
- I would also take out a number of purple wildcards. The matching is plenty easy as it is. With half the purple cards removed it would make the card matching more challenging.
- The refresh cards checklist really doesn't need to be clicked through every time. At the very least put those together as a single button. In almost every game you just shuffle the stack when necessary without having to be reminded by a checklist.
- Last edited Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:32 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:23 am